Neptune Waterproof Flooring with rigid core is able to deliver an authentic hardwood look and feel without the maintenance. Each and every plank of Neptune waterproof flooring is a flawless plank of luxury vinyl flooring coated with a quartz urethane layer protectant. This protects against scuffs and scratches from heavy foot traffic. All flooring is made from 100% virgin material and its 60% limestone makeup makes it very strong. The planks are 3 times more rigid and have 10 times the impact resistance over standard LVT.
The Neptune Max Rigid Core flooring is the latest advancement in waterproof flooring technology. The Neptune Max Collection at American Carpet Wholesalers is the thickest and strongest of the Neptune Collection and features a 2mm attached pad for added sound deadening and comfort underfoot. With a total of eight striking wood colors/patterns Aspen, Breckenridge, Durango, Hickory, Pewter, Santa Fe, Taos, and Weathered Oak.
Key features of Neptune Max
– 7.5mm total thickness (including 2mm attached pad)
– UV cured acrylic top coat reinforced with quartz for added wear resistance on top of a 0.5mm transparent PVC wear layer and a decorative layer.
– Patented Drop and Tap locking system create a waterproof seal with exceptional locking strength. (See Video Below)
– Can be installed in commercial areas up to 6400 sf without a transition!
– 2 times more dense than standard WPC Flooring
– 10 times more indentation resistant than traditional LVT
– Lifetime Residential Warranty
– 15 Year Light Commercial Warranty
With Neptune Elite you get the same great key features of Max with a few differences. The total thickness is going to be 5mm (with the 1mm attached pad) and the acrylic top coat with quartz is .3mm versus .5 with Max. The Neptune Waterproof flooring Elite is warrantied for 25 years for residential use and 5 years of light commercial use. Available in eight great colors/wood patterns Boardwalk, Coastal, Driftwood, Graphite, Savannah, Seaside, Tobacco and Whiskey.
“Neptune Waterproof Flooring is the latest advancement in waterproof flooring technology.”
The NeptuneWaterprooff flooring Essentials collection is comprised of Mesa, Pecan, Sedona and Sterling. Even the Neptune Essentials has major advantages over traditional hardwood flooring.
1. Can be installed below grade
2. It won’t rot or discolor if exposed to spills or splashes
3. Easy installation
4. Great for busy households and it doesn’t scratch or scuff easily
5. Neptune is softer underfoot
6. LVT, even without the sound dampening padding, absorbs sound better than hardwood.
Three separate collections of Neptune waterproof flooring with multiple selections to choose from in each! Not sure where to begin? Do you know how much flooring to order for your project? This are all things that the flooring experts at American Carpet Wholesalers can help you sort through and make sure you get it correct before ordering.
Talk to an ACWG flooring expert at 1-800-548-2706. Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 7 or Saturdays from 9 to 4.
Click here for more reviews of the Luxury Vinyl Plank products available at American Carpet Wholesalers or Click here to explore other styles of flooring. For more on American Carpet Wholesalers check out the customer submitted reviews on Reseller Ratings.